Gain lifetime access to all of the core content from the original Sleep Sense course, essentially providing you with all the tools to need to instil healthy sleep habits through the baby and toddler years:
- Downloadable Sleep Sense guide with progress tracking
- 10 Pre-recorded masterclasses presented by Meg Faure – watch on your own time
- Prompts, checklists, bonus content and resources
- Indefinite access to course content and community support via Whatsapp and / or Facebook group
** Crash course excludes live sessions and weekly assessments**
This course brings together the many variables that contribute towards quality of sleep, from nutrition and health to anxiety and sensory needs, guiding you to:
- Explore the factors that affect your baby’s sleep,
- Understand awake times and set realistic expectations for night waking and nap times
- Rule out underlying causes for sleep issues
- Read your babies cues and react intuitively with practical solutions that work for your baby!
“Meg taught me so many basic principles to get our 2nd baby into the best possible sleep routine. With our first, we were just winging it, and there were so many things I wish I’d known before. A must do course for parents to set the right habits from early on! Highly recommended!.”
As a first step Meg walks you through a list of her tried and tested sleep tools, from hard items to soft items to medications and music. These are the items that you may need to get your little one to sleep well.
In modules 2-8 we’ll rule out underlying reasons for sleep problems, understand your baby’s sleep and nutritional needs and make the practical changes required to enforce change:
- Is your baby well?
- Is your baby well fed and are all her nutritional needs met?
- Does your baby have a good day sleep routine?
- Are you spending good quality time with your baby or toddler during daylight hours?
- Has your baby established an attachment to a doo doo blanky?.
Once you have covered these bases you are guaranteed to notice a vast improvement in your little one’s sleep. If your child is still battling to settle despite checking these boxes, you may want to explore sleep coaching which we cover as part of the OPTIONAL Module 10.
We call it Sleep Coaching because it involves you coaching your baby to self soothe, in a gentle and supported manner with NO cry-It-Out
- You do this by consistently offering your baby a self soothing object, such as a dummy or blanky.
- Coaching involves being with your baby while she learns the new skill.
- Coaching is gentle because it is done in an attitude of love, not exasperation.
- Welcome To Sleep Sense Online
- Sleep Sense Intake Questionaire
- Tools For Sleep – Shopping List
MODULE 1 | SLEEP TOOLS
- Sleep Tools: Masterclass 1
- Tools For A Good Night’s Sleep
MODULE 2 | NUTRITION
- Nutrition: Masterclass 2
- Night Feeds – Realistic Expectations
MODULE 3 | HEALTH
- Health: Masterclass 3
- Health Basics
MODULE 4 | SLEEP ZONE
- Sleep Zone: Masterclass 4
MODULE 5 | SENSORY DIET
- Determine Your Baby’s Sensory Personality
- Sensory Diet: Masterclass 5
MODULE 6 | DAY SLEEPS
- Day Sleeps: Masterclass 6
- Awake Times
MODULE 7 | SEPARATION STRATEGIES
- Separation Strategies: Masterclass 7
- Is Separation Anxiety Affecting Your Baby’s Sleep?
MODULE 8 | SOOTHING AND SETTLING
- Soothing And Settling: Masterclass 8
- Self Soothing
- Pacifier Patrol
- Choosing A Sleep Soother
MODULE 9 | BEDTIME ROUTINE
- Bedtime Routine: Masterclass 9
- The Secret To A Good Night’s Sleep
- Sleep Routine And Self Soothing
MODULE 10 | SLEEP COACHING
- SLEEP COACHING: Masterclass 10
FAREWELL 🏆 COURSE WRAP UP
- Closing And Reflection
- Course Questionnaire – Student Feedback
- 20 Quick Fixes
- Closing Admin
𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 ♡ ♡
𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘩 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨. (𝘚𝘩𝘦’𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘥)
𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦’𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘴. 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘗𝘛𝘚𝘋 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘸𝘯.
𝘙𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦.
𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵’𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘣𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘐𝘕𝘊𝘙𝘌𝘋𝘐𝘉𝘓𝘌. 𝘐𝘵’𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘥𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 “𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳” 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯’𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵.
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱!”
Presented by Meg Faure
Meg Faure is an Occupational Therapist, baby specialist and well-known author & co-author of the Sense series of parenting and baby books, including the best-selling Baby Sense and Weaning Sense books. Meg is an expert on all things sensory and has lectured internationally on Infant Sensory Integration & Disorders for OTs around the world. In 2020, Meg founded Parent Sense – an all-in-one baby app to give new parents a convenient, credible source of information, useful tips and all the secrets to successful parenting in the first precious year of life.
Join the program that consistently delivers incredible sleep transformations, in just 3 short weeks!
“𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘯 2021, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘪𝘯 2022. 𝘐 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘔𝘦𝘨 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘪c𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸. 𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴.
𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘳, 𝘐 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴. 𝘐 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘳. 𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘦𝘴.
𝘚𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘔𝘦𝘨, 𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘮. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘱 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘴, 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴𝘦.”
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
When do these classes take place?
You can watch the masterclasses in your own time. Q and A sessions take place once per week and users are given sufficient time to ask questions before responses are loaded.
Is this course aimed at children of any particular age?
The course is relevant to babies and toddlers aged 3 months to 4 years.
Will I receive a certificate as proof that I have completed this course?
We can issue a simple certificate at your request. It is important to note that this course is not registered for CPD points.
Is this course relevant if my baby is co-sleeping or sharing a room with me?
Yes! We consider your own preferences and baby’s needs – no need to make any changes that you are not comfortable with!