Using the baby sleep tracker, the app suggests day sleep routines, improves night sleep and demystifies sleep regression
Keep track of your baby’s weight, vaccination schedule and overall wellbeing to spot changes in your baby’s health due to teething, constipation, common colds, colic and more.
Make the most of important baby development leaps with expert advice and stimulation ideas delivered at exactly the right time for your baby’s age.
Whether you are feeding your newborn, formula or breastfeeding or weaning your baby onto solids, use the baby feeding tracker and meal planner to schedule feeds and access our best loved weaning recipes.
Daily routine tailored to your baby
The app uses your tracked data to provide you with gentle guidelines that make caring for your newborn easier.
Get suggested awake times and feeding guidance like how much milk your newborn should drink, based on your baby’s age and feeding preference.
- Sleep: Wake windows and suggested routine
- Sleep: Day-Night reversal tips
- Feeds: Increasing breastmilk supply
- Health: Weight and vaccine tracking
Why parents love Parent Sense
The app is great for making sense of when baby should be sleeping and eating! This has really helped me have a more calm approach to taking care of my baby.
The ParentSense app takes the best of the books and puts it all in easy reach. It allows you to track your babies sleep and feeding whilst understanding the norm. The articles are incredible and helpful and the added bonus is you can track weight and injections.
The Parent Sense App has completely guided me as a first time mom and helped me get my baby into a great routine that keeps him happy and always smiling. I've recommended it to all my friends and antenatal groups, which they are all now using.
Personalised parenting support where and when you need it
- Keep track of your baby’s feeds, sleep, health, and milestones
- Personalised daily routine customised for your baby that prompts when the next feed, sleep or health check-up is due
- Weekly Baby Digest – a weekly summary of your baby’s tracked data
- Get daily guidance about awake and sleep times and tips for improving sleep based on Meg’s best-selling book, Sleep Sense.
- Use the baby sleep tracker to spot changes in your little one’s sleeping habits and handle sleep regression like a pro
- Get age-appropriate suggestions for day and night sleep routines
- Access to support from science-based sleep articles & tips, courses, books and more
- All new parents worry about when, how much and what to feed their babies. Get access to nutritionally sound feeding plans according to your baby’s age, with recipes inspired by Weaning Sense.
- Guidance for feeding a newborn & age-appropriate formula and breastfeeding feeding advice
- A step-by-step guide to weaning with recipes, shopping lists, tips and articles
- Record your baby’s feeds quickly and easily
- A guide to the developmental outcomes you can expect each month and a daily activity to stimulate and bond with your baby.
- Quick and easy milestone tracking
- Daily play ideas to encourage your little one’s development
- Baby development leaps tips & articles
- Get insightful tips and guidance about the health & wellbeing of your baby, including tracking, regular reminders, and access to expertly qualified articles.
- Track your baby’s weight
- Access the vaccine checklist and keep a digital record of your baby’s vaccinations
- Enable notifications and calendar alerts so you never miss a vaccination or health check-up
About Meg Faure
Hi, I’m Meg Faure. I am an Occupational Therapist and the founder of Parent Sense. My ‘why’ is to support parents like you and help you to make the most of your parenting journey. Over the last 25 years, I’ve worked with thousands of babies, and I’ve come to understand that what works for fussy babies works just as well for all babies, worldwide.
I am passionate about creating the ultimate parenting hub that filters out the noise and takes the guesswork out of parenting. Parent Sense is the culmination of my life’s work and the platform where I share my ‘sense’ about how to soothe infants, manage sleep and feeding habits, and optimise the development of your little one.
As well as my work as an OT, I am also a well-known infant specialist and parenting expert, I have delivered talks and lectures internationally and co-authored the best-selling Sense series that includes 8 parenting and infant care titles. I’m here to guide you and be the source of science-backed, real-world advice that you can trust in raising your magnificent little being.
All the sense found in your app is based on Meg Faure's best-selling parenting and childcare books. You can purchase courses, ebooks or echapters of in depth information to help you parent successfully.