Join the Parent Sense Community Today
Parent with confidence
Choose Your Currency (optional)
$62.99 once off
$134.99 once off
$34.99 per year
Free 14-day trial*
$4.99 per month
Free 14-day trial*
Free 14-day trial*
*You can cancel or change your subscription any time.
Why parents love Parent Sense
The app is great for making sense of when baby should be sleeping and eating! This has really helped me have a more calm approach to taking care of my baby.
The ParentSense app takes the best of the books and puts it all in easy reach. It allows you to track your babies sleep and feeding whilst understanding the norm. The articles are incredible and helpful and the added bonus is you can track weight and injections.
The Parent Sense App has completely guided me as a first time mom and helped me get my baby into a great routine that keeps him happy and always smiling. I've recommended it to all my friends and antenatal groups, which they are all now using.
Personalised parenting support where and when you need it
Know what comes next with a weekly snapshot of what to expect at every stage of your baby’s development, from birth to 12 months.
- Keep track of your baby’s feeds, sleep, health, and milestones
- Personalised daily routine customised for your baby that prompts when the next feed, sleep or health check-up is due
- Weekly Baby Digest – a weekly summary of your baby’s tracked data
- Get daily guidance about awake and sleep times and tips for improving sleep based on Meg’s best-selling book, Sleep Sense.
- Use the baby sleep tracker to spot changes in your little one’s sleeping habits and handle sleep regression like a pro
- Get age-appropriate suggestions for day and night sleep routines
- Access to support from science-based sleep articles & tips, courses, books and more
- All new parents worry about when, how much and what to feed their babies. Get access to nutritionally sound feeding plans according to your baby’s age, with recipes inspired by Weaning Sense.
- Guidance for feeding a newborn & age-appropriate formula and breastfeeding feeding advice
- A step-by-step guide to weaning with recipes, shopping lists, tips and articles
- Record your baby’s feeds quickly and easily
- A guide to the developmental outcomes you can expect each month and a daily activity to stimulate and bond with your baby.
- Quick and easy milestone tracking
- Daily play ideas to encourage your little one’s development
- Baby development leaps tips & articles
- Get insightful tips and guidance about the health & wellbeing of your baby, including tracking, regular reminders, and access to expertly qualified articles.
- Track your baby’s weight
- Access the vaccine checklist and keep a digital record of your baby’s vaccinations
- Enable notifications and calendar alerts so you never miss a vaccination or health check-up
About Meg Faure
Hi, I’m Meg Faure. I am an Occupational Therapist and the founder of Parent Sense. My ‘why’ is to support parents like you and help you to make the most of your parenting journey. Over the last 25 years, I’ve worked with thousands of babies, and I’ve come to understand that what works for fussy babies works just as well for all babies, worldwide.
I am passionate about creating the ultimate parenting hub that filters out the noise and takes the guesswork out of parenting. Parent Sense is the culmination of my life’s work and the platform where I share my ‘sense’ about how to soothe infants, manage sleep and feeding habits, and optimise the development of your little one.
As well as my work as an OT, I am also a well-known infant specialist and parenting expert, I have delivered talks and lectures internationally and co-authored the best-selling Sense series that includes 8 parenting and infant care titles. I’m here to guide you and be the source of science-backed, real-world advice that you can trust in raising your magnificent little being.